About Me

My photo
*I'm 20. *I go to CCCCD. *Proud Godmother. *Love my big family. *Most amazing friends ever.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Gunpowder & Lead

So I'm heading out on my first BIG road trip. Alone. Yeahhh
Going to Lubbock, TX for the weekend to visit my boyfriend/go see the Texas Tech v. OSU game =)
I'm about to set out on my 6 hour drive into nothingness so I thought I'd write a short blog first.
Everybody has told me this drive is going to be extremely boring, and seeing as I'll have no one to talk to but myself, I might be a little crazy when I get there hahaha
Well I hope you all have an awesome weekend! I know I will =)
Love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, have funn darlin:)

Trey said...

hope you had a good weekend. we missed you! you must come to the next reunion