So I realize that I don't update on here nearly enough. Sorry!!! I just get busy haha
Finished up my first college production. It went really well. Now I'm even more confused about what I want to do for the rest of my life.
I'm really suffering right now because I'm not taking music. It's been such a huge part of my life for like...ever and now I'm not doing it in college and it sucks. No I don't want to major in it but I miss choir and all that kind of structured learning of music. I miss performing and having big shows to be nervous about and outfits to decide on and song choices. I don't know...
So David (the boyfriend) is not doing so hot at his school. He's really sick of the people that he's living with and he hates classes sooo he's moving home next semester =) YAYYY! I'm so glad lol But before he moves home I'm going to visit him in Lubbock next weekend! I get to go to my FIRST college football game;; which if you know me, is a HUGE deal I loveeeee football! And it's going to be a huge game too its Texas Tech vs. OSU and each team is ranked in the top 10 so yeah!
I've been really upset lately, I'm not making enough money at my job, and I'm trying to find another one but the thing is, I don't want to quit my nanny job. The hard thing about working as a nanny is that you get SUPER attached to the kids that you work with. The girls would be fine if I left, but Will can't do his homework without the ways that I taught him. He's dyslexic and has lots of trouble reading and the only way that he comprehends what he has for homework is if someone sits down and reads with him and then teaches him his spelling words in a fun way so that he doesn't confuse the letters. And I'm afraid that if I quit, nobody will sit down and do that with him every night. He was a terrible student when I first started work with him, but now he brings home A's on every spelling test and I love that. And Abbi, she's a choir kid so when it came time to memorize the states and capitals well shit we made up a whole song and dance routine! Haha. Idk, I just hate that I might have to leave them because of the sake of money. It's not that I'm not being paid well..it's just that I'm not there every day because they are with their dad half the time.
Anyways, I'm also super excited about coming home for Christmas. I'll be home with bells on ;) Haha I miss Morgan. A lot. It's hard to be as close as we are and NOT see each other but you know, I'm surprised at how well everything is going. I don't feel like I've missed out on anything, sure I would have loved to have BEEN there but you know, she keeps me updated on like everything and that's the most that I could ask for =) I miss my family, all of them, Mama Liz, Conner, Spencer, Craig, Jesse and my Daddy. I miss my choir family even though I talk to Kaitlyn all the time lol I miss Trey, but lord knows I won't see him anytime soon!! He's a big traveler now haha And mostly, I just miss the comfort of always knowing that you have somewhere to go or people to turn to.
Yes, I have friends here, some really close ones actually, but I haven't known them that long and honestly, it scares me to open up to people here. Not a single person that I'm friends with now (with the exception of David) knows much about me. They know I'm from Georgia, they know about my best friends and family...but that's pretty much it. I don't share here. I'm just afraid to ya know? Not for the reason that I think they won't like me afterward, it's just that, it's my past and I kind of want to keep it that way...
Alright this is long, I'm going to go, hopefully I'll get better at this and post more often lol
<3
About Me
- Cay Belle
- *I'm 20. *I go to CCCCD. *Proud Godmother. *Love my big family. *Most amazing friends ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
don't freak out about sharing all your shit with your new friends, sometimes you just need a new start. No one knows ANYTHING about me here... just that I'm a lazz,I'm engaged, I have a big family and I sing. that's it. I think that sometimes we repeat our past so much, it becomes WHO we are, instead of a part of us. SO sometimes it's just good to take a few steps back and just learn who we are...past not included. I love you boo!!
just actually found your blog--I am so proud of you and how you are taking care of those kids...sounds like you have really made a difference in their lives, and you know, that is really what it is all about after all sweetie--the little tiny bits of ourselves that we invest in others...I am so very proud of you. Hang in there and hurry home...we love you
Post a Comment