About Me

My photo
*I'm 20. *I go to CCCCD. *Proud Godmother. *Love my big family. *Most amazing friends ever.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Since You Been Gone...

FIRST: Can I just say, thank God? Ken took a plea deal today so that means no court, no trial, no testimonies, it's all over. And I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulder.

Thursday night, I made my drive to Georgia. After 13 and 1/2 hours in the car I finally arrived in Macon. Honestly, I don't miss Macon. I missed my family and friends and I got my fill of that while I was there. Even though I missed seeing Tiffany and Makayla this trip, I know that I will get to spend a ton of time with them at Christmas. I returned home yesterday feeling like this was really where I belonged and that's a huge thing for me.

There is so much going on in my life right now. My two best friends from Macon are currently in the marriage planning stage of their lives. Tiffany's getting married next year and Morgan and Amanda in future years. I'm so very excited for both of them and so grateful to have such amazing friends. And it is a huge honor to be a part of both of their weddings.

So, I screwed up pretty bad my first semester of college, I had to drop a class already and I'll be lucky to scrape out some C's this semester. But you know, I'm not really that worried about it, I found out what college is really all about and I'm trying to get my life stable and I know that next semester will be so much better.

I completely love my family and friends. Oh and my boyfriend's pretty amazing =)

No comments: