About Me

My photo
*I'm 20. *I go to CCCCD. *Proud Godmother. *Love my big family. *Most amazing friends ever.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Big Love: The Time Sucker


If you've been wondering why I haven't had time to post, it's because of the above picture. That is a photo of the play that I am currently doing hair and makeup for. Yes, I'm a theatre geek now =) So basically my schedule is school, work, then back to the school for theatre til God knows what hour at night. I applaud ANYONE who has ever been in a part of a theatre production, it's hard work. Opening night is tomorrow night, so I'm hoping all of this hard work pays off. But I'm doing what I love (hair and makeup) so I'm happy either way!

On another note: remember David I told you about previously? Well he did something I would have never expected, he called my sister to ask her about advice on how to get me back, and honestly, that took some work on his part, so I took him back and he's working on his whole being an ass thing lol This is a picture of he and I from Saturday...he came from Lubbock to visit for the weekend. It really sucks that he lives six hours away, but oh well he comes home a lot =)

2 comments:

Trey said...

i'm excited for you break a leg

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!!!
yay for your first show!!!
lol.. .I thought that picture was of some new reality show called "big love" and I was about to be like, "cady, how could you neglect the blogging workd for TV?" LOL I'm glad things are going well.