About Me
- Cay Belle
- *I'm 20. *I go to CCCCD. *Proud Godmother. *Love my big family. *Most amazing friends ever.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Boys, sometimes a girl just needs one...
So I agree with Britney on this, buttt what happens when you have WAY too many to handle at one time? I really liked this guy David, he took me to an amazing concert on our first date and all this kind of stuff, told me I was beautiful blah blah blah, basically he went back to school (which is 6 hours away) and decided he didn't have time to talk to me every day so he was like this just won't work. Okay. Fine. I'm not desperate, I can find someone else. So I do, his name's Brandon, and honestly, he treats me like a princess. His friends love me, and I've got about 3 new "girl" friends and then a few more guy friends out of this. Well as soon as David hears that I've moved on, he wants me back. And he's really pissing me off. He didn't want me when he could have me...its just now that I'm not available that he wants me. Damn I HATE boys...urgh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
davids ugly and he lives too far away. also, he sounds like an asswipe. move on to someone better, cuter, and more available. FUCK DAT NIGGA, HOE!!!!!
boys are stupid...they always do that crap
Post a Comment