About Me

My photo
*I'm 20. *I go to CCCCD. *Proud Godmother. *Love my big family. *Most amazing friends ever.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let's Get Crazyyyy...

So Tiffany informed me today that an update was needed lol
Life is pretty crazy, trying to get on track with a therapist. Mine got taken away from me so I had to find a new one.
Dealing with some pretty scary health stuff, but I brought it on myself so I'll deal.

I have a new boyfriend, named Miguel. And no, he's not mexican despite his name haha, He looks nothing like that. But his dad is Columbian so they named him that! He's a Violinst and a junior at Texas Tech which is in Lubbock, which is 6 hours from here =[ But oh well he's amazing...

I miss my sister, Tiff, Trey, my family. I guess it's just going to have to be a part of my life now, to miss people all the time. But it's okay, I'll just find moments in my day where I'll laugh about something because it reminds me of past memories with those people and it's great :)

Hope everybody's doing well. SO ready for SUMMER!!! I'm addicted to the tanning bed now so I already got that hot summer tan going on :)

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey girl, yea you definitly needed an update! lol i miss you so much and i really wish i could have seen you when you were here and i really wish you could have seen Makayla, but we were really busy the week you were here. Yea we're doing great and i hope things are going ok for you. :D
Love ya girl!