About Me

My photo
*I'm 20. *I go to CCCCD. *Proud Godmother. *Love my big family. *Most amazing friends ever.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update is needed I guess?

Sorry I never think to write on this thing.

Life is....progressing? I think that's the best word to use.
I'm doing my classes online this semester. I'm taking Music Appreciation, Study Skills, Algebra, and Texas History. It's kind of nice doing school from home but then again it's kind of boring around here too. But, it's only for the semester which is good.

I drive back and forth to the therapist at least twice a week. It's like a 45 minute drive one way so it's an excursion to say the least. But, you have to do what you have to do when you don't have insurance and somebody's willing to give you free services. That's why I do school online so that way I can get back and forth to my appointments without worrying about time crunches to get to class and stuff.

I'm really excited about future travel plans...
Going to Macon for Morgan's Spring Break February 28th-March 7th.
Going to Orlando with the family in July.
Going to Acupulco, Mexico with Aunt Donna, her best friend and hopefully my best friend will be able to go. And that's the first week in August =]

Valentine's Day is on Saturday. I really hate the holiday but I mean it's whatever, I'm happy for the people who have big plans. As for me, I'll probably hang out with some friends or sit at home with Aunt Donna and eat some chocolates (that I will buy myself!).

Much Love <3

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thats cool that your doing online classes...but i know how boring that can be. Im glad that you get to travel...im stuck in macon lol.
I really hope i get to see you when you come to town! Im excited.
Lol as for Valentine's day, i have no plans what so ever lol Jace said that he might can get me something for like $10 or $15 but other then that lol nothing :)
But its cool, ill prolly spend time with Makayla because i think Jace has to work that day anyway lol.
Cant wait to see you girl!
Love ya <3
Tiff

Anonymous said...

uhh... thanks for posting. I thought aliens had abducted you! (except I talk to you like every day. But it's still nice to see you :)

loveeee you

Trey said...

i miss you