About Me

My photo
*I'm 20. *I go to CCCCD. *Proud Godmother. *Love my big family. *Most amazing friends ever.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Life's What You Make It...So Let's Make It Rock!!

Lately, I've become addicted to watching Hannah Montana. It worries me.

Besides the point, life is going okay. Just doing schoolwork and all that goodness. Still going to the therapist and doctor and all that stuff.

Went out on a date last night with a guy named Patrick. It was awesome to actually have a guy treat me like a lady. He opened doors and paid for dinner and the movie, which he let me pick. He's also an awesome guy to sit through "Fired Up" haha ;) And then he didn't even try to kiss me goodnight, which after some of the assholes I've been through, was a HUGE relief. So yeah, we'll see how it goes, I'm just taking it slow.

I'm so ready for Saturday to get here. I'm in need of some family time and to see my sister and Tiff and Makayla. I love Texas but I need a taste of home, just for a week... Then I'll be good =]

So that's it, I hope to see you all this coming up week.
Much Love <3

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

What do you mean recently??
You watched Hannah Montana when you were still here in macon! lol
I cant wait to see you girl!
I love and miss you!

Trey said...

um i'm worried about this hannah montana thing. that's disturbing