Once you've been tagged you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
1. I would rather drink juice than soda.
2. I had my first real kiss at 19.
3. I have a seriously bad nail-biting habit;; I have fake nails and I still bite them.
4. I never knew I wanted to be a teacher until I worked in a daycare and was a two-year-old teacher;; now I can't see myself doing anything else.
5. I will never get a tattoo without my sister there;; she shares the first one I ever got.
6. I have promised myself I will never be ashamed of my past;; only use it as a tool to do better in the future.
7. I'm in therapy;; 3 times a week;; yep, think of me as a nutcase, I don't care, I'm getting better.
8. In high school I was known as one of the biggest gossipers and a huge drama queen;; I never again want to hold EITHER of those titles.
9. My goal in life is to just provide for myself and be happy;; if a husband comes along, great;; kids, sure;; but until then, I'm doing things for myself.
10. My room in Texas is the room I always wanted but never could have;; it's black and white themed with random bits of pink and green everywhere;; it's absolutely perfect.
11. I hope that one day I can afford to do something nice for my Mama Liz;; she has done so much for me and I just want to make her proud.
12. I sing, rap, say lyrics in everyday conversation.
13. Yoga is the most relaxing thing that I've ever done and I want to make it a part of my everyday life;; deep breathing helps me fall asleep at night.
14. I lick my lips when it's cold outside for some reason;; which leads to chapped lips which suck.
15. I love to make people laugh.
16. I don't do high heels;; I can wear them, I just don't like to;; give me flats or flip flops any day.
17. I still watch Disney Channel on a regular basis;; and yes, I'd love to be a Disney Princess.
18. I would rather hang out with a group of guy friends than girls anyday;; I'm not good a being friends with girls;; there are a select few that I can get along with but not many.
19. I love dancing;; I don't care if I look stupid doing it either, it's fun.
20. I text wayyy too much;; and I hate it when people don't respond.
21. I've never had more than $500 dollars in my bank account.
22. I love video games;; but old school ones like Super Mario Brothers for Nintendo and stuff.
23. I use smiley faces a lot online =] ;] =[ it's just a habit.
24. I miss one of my ex's;; he really meant a lot to me, and he still does.
25. I have to sleep with a fan on;; it gets hot.
About Me
- Cay Belle
- *I'm 20. *I go to CCCCD. *Proud Godmother. *Love my big family. *Most amazing friends ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Um...with number 8 you forgot something "Best School Skipper" lol then i was 2nd best! lol
Love ya!
Post a Comment