About Me

My photo
*I'm 20. *I go to CCCCD. *Proud Godmother. *Love my big family. *Most amazing friends ever.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Texas...

Hello Beautiful People!!
How the hell is everyone? I'm doing pretty fabulous myself :)
School is in its 3rd week and I'm surviving so far! I have History and English on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; then I have Math and Makeup on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
I work a weird schedule but I'm working as a Nanny for 3 great kids- Alex is 12, Abbi is 10 and Will is 8. Basically, I pick them up from school and we all do homework together and goof off! It's great lol

I've made a few friends here so far. I already knew Elise when I got here and we signed up and have a class together so that's good. I'm really good friends with all my classmates from Makeup, they're just like me lol So we all get along super well. And I've been on a couple of different dates since I've been here. One guy took me to see Maroon 5 and Counting Crows in concert....talk about a first date wow. lol

You know, I don't really miss much about Macon. I miss my family (Mommy Liz, Morgan, Conner, Spencer, Craig) and my Daddy. I also miss my friends. But I've kept in touch with everybody so far so it's not really that different, I just have moments when I'm like wow, I wish so and so was here. I REALLY miss Show Choir and Trey....you never realize how good of a thing you had until its over and done with. I miss going to class and working hard toward something, I miss dancing and singing all the time, I miss actually being a part of a team. But I mean I guess that's what happens when you grow up....

That's all for now. I've got a serious rant blog coming up tomorrow. Be prepared ;)

You know you love me <3

1 comment:

Trey said...

I miss you too boo. but i'm glad to know your life is going well.