About Me

My photo
*I'm 20. *I go to CCCCD. *Proud Godmother. *Love my big family. *Most amazing friends ever.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with No Air...

College life is really weird for me. I realize as I’m sitting here between classes how little most people care about this experience. College is a completely different world for me. I actually care about coming to school (yeah, me) and that’s a huge step. Most of the people who go to school here could give two shits less about it. They are all here mostly to get their associates and be done with it. I don’t know. There is a point to this but I’m just struggling to find it lol I don’t KNOW what I want to do with the rest of my life. And that scares me to death. Every time I try to picture my future I can’t….its a very scary feeling. It makes me feel like I should die soon so I don’t have to decide haha But I’m not suicidal so don’t start that shit. But I don’t know. There are many things I’d like to do in life but I change my mind a lot so I feel like I won’t ever “settle”. I don’t like being places long-term. Its just a thing with me.

Also, I’m very concerned about the fact that since I’ve started college, well lets face it, I’ve turned into kind of a slut. It’s pretty weird, I wasn’t like this at all in Georgia and now its like wowwww. Yeah, it’s a big change. But I don’t know, I like the feeling of being wanted. It really is hard to choose between guys though. And I only have like one friend that’s a girl. Elise. And she likes to talk about her boyfriend a lot, and how perfect they are and that’s great, I just can’t relate to that at all.

My best friend’s engaged now. I’m very very happy for her. Even if it is to a girl, she’s found someone she feels she truly loves and that’s all that I could ask for. I want her to be happy. She deserves to be happy. I’m excited to be part of the planning process even if they are waiting a couple of years. It means a lot that my sister would trust me enough to confide in me with this stuff. She really is the best. That’s my problem with finding friends that are girls here, none of them really relate to me like Morgan does. I mean, I feel like as far as girls, sisters, that kind of thing goes, I’m covered lol I guess that’s why I only hang out with guys here. I don’t know, there are sometimes when I really want to just go over and see Morgan and I’m like wow, I don’t live in Georgia anymore…. But I wouldn’t change this move for anything. I’m very happy where I am…despite all my gripes and complaints haha

Also, a certain best friend of mine decided to post some inappropriate pictures. The thing is, I’m so proud of her for expressing her sexuality, but that’s a private matter girlfriend, don’t share your goodies with everybody in the internet world!

Sorry this was VERY ADD!! I’m waiting on math class and that does weird things to my head lol

2 comments:

Trey said...

i miss college

Anonymous said...

love you
miss you
thanks for planning my weddin girl
haha we've gotta get busy!
I know it's been alot aobut me lately, with amanda and gettin engaed and all that jazz, but you know im always here for you. im so glad youre blogin


and i love how trey will comment on your blog and not mineee.